10.22.2012

Pinning and Pining

One of the many things I love about fall is the food: chili and soups, comfort food, anything with pumpkin...  I've got so many recipes I want to try! Here are some of my most recent pins from Pinterest that I'm keeping in mind for menu planning, starting with what I'm making tonight.

We aren't vegan, but this looks delicious and healthy...




I've never made spaghetti squash, so it's on my mental list of things I must try this fall. And it's from Martha Stewart...




French onion soup from Delicious Shots:)  Praying for a really cold, cold front so I can make this one...



I've already made four batches of these muffins from Mary Beth in the last few weeks, and I plan on making at least five more. She brought them over when we moved into the neighborhood and I just can't get enough!!!


I will say (and so will Taylor) that Pinterest has enriched our lives when it comes to what we're eating.  I've had very few recipe fails, and it's really helped me keep track of my favorite online recipes.

Follow by food board Eat, and please feel free to share any of your favorite fall-ish recipes with me! I love a good recipe swap:)


2 comments:

  1. Kacey Jane! We are going vegetarian again..not vegan...but just me and the kids. I am scouring for more meatless dinners that are hearty and healthy, so I will be adding the quinoa recipe. And I just had these cookies at community group and they were to die for! Making them this morning...http://www.sweettreatsmore.com/2011/10/pumpkin-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. MB- I made the sweet potato quinoa chili and it was absolutely delicious! And, it only took one cutting board and a pot! Very easy. Avery loved it, too! It's definitely going in my favorite recipes.

    ReplyDelete