9.17.2012

Kitchen Inspiration

We are currently in the process of updating the kitchen in our new house. No major reno, just updating the "look" to make it our own.  Throughout this process, I have heavily relied on Pinterest to help me decide what I really like.

Here are a few of the kitchens/pictures that have inspired me and steered my choices.  It is clear that I love a bright, white kitchen!  I'm also loving white granite or marble countertops, as well as the white subway tile backsplash...






{1} via Pinterest {2} via Pinterest  {3} GianiGranitepaint.com  
{4} via Pinterest  {5} Apartment Therapy


As for our kitchen, we've already made major headway.  Here's a peak at what it looked like before we did anything to it...

{Images via Zillow}

The layout is amazing- just needs some zushing to make it work for us until we replace countertops and appliances down the road.  I'll share pics of our progress very soon!  Here's a link to my "Kitch" board on Pinterest if you'd like to follow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your kitchen remodel! It has great bones and your inspiration photos are awesome.
    I'm your newest follower ;D I found you via Annapolis {MB and I are good friends}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Emily! I'm going to follow your blog, too! Isn't MB just great:)

    ReplyDelete